Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The beagle and the deer

This is a cute story coming out of Maryland:

This story was sent to me by a friend and it made me smile!

A homeowner came home late from work to this surprise - this tiny creature napping on the couch next to his dog.!

It appears that the baby deer had followed the beagle into the home through the doggy door and just made itself comfortable next to its new found friend.

What a surprise after a hard day at work --

 
Pass this on to a friend who is an animal lover and give them a Smile!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I will post this on my blog and link to yours. I hope other people enjoy these photos, too. Thanks for posting it. (My beagle might have done the same thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! What's the rest of the story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. That's all I got-- I would be interesting to know how they got the little guy out of there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...